[J-Movies] Inori no Maku ga Oriru Toki
- Movie: The Crimes That Bind (English title) / When The Curtain of Prayer Descend (literal title)
- Romaji: Inori no Maku ga Oriru Toki
- Japanese: 祈りの幕が下りる時
- Director: Katsuo Fukuzawa
- Writer: Keigo Higashino (novel)
- Producer: Hidenori Iyoda, Kazufumi Fujii, Ryutaro Kawashima, Hiroyuki Tsuyuzaki
- Cinematographer: Masahiro Suda
- Release Date: January 27, 2018
- Runtime: 119 min.
- Genre: Drama / Mystery
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Michiko Oshitani, who lived in Shiga Prefecture, is found dead at an apartment in Tokyo. She was strangled to death. Mutsuo Koshikawa is the owner of the apartment and he goes missing. Detectives including Yuhei Matsumiya (Junpei Mizobata), who is a cousin of Detective Kyoichiro Kaga (Hiroshi Abe), have difficulties in solving the case. They can't find a connection between Michiko Oshitani and Mutsuo Koshikawa.
They soon learn that Michiko Oshitani came to Tokyo to visit Hiromi Asai (Nanako Matsushima). They graduated from the same school, but there isn't a connection between Hiromi Asai and Mutsuo Koshikawa. Detective Yuhei Matsumiya finds something near Michiko Oshitani's body. That something has the names of 12 bridges surrounding the Nihonbashi area of Tokyo. Detective Kyoichiro Kaga learns of the clue and becomes agitated. There's a connection with his late mother.
- Based on the novel "Inori no Maku ga Oriru Toki" by Keigo Higashino (published September 13, 2013 by Kodansha).
- Filming began June 9, 2017 and finishes July 25, 2017.
- Related titles:
|Hiroshi Abe||Nanako Matsushima||Junpei Mizobata||Rena Tanaka||Tsutomu Yamazaki|
|Kyoichiro Kaga||Hiromi Asai||Yuhei Matsumiya||Tokiko Kanamori||Takamasa Kaga|
|Ran Ito||Fumiyo Kohinata||Mitsuhiro Oikawa||Midoriko Kimura||Setsuko Karasuma|
|Yuriko Tajima||Atsuko Asai||Yasuyo Miyamoto|
|Shota Shunputei||Takuma Otoo||Marie Iitoyo||Hiyori Sakurada|
|Obayashi||Hiromi Asai (20-years-old)||Hiromi Asai (14-years-old)|
Additional Cast Members: