[J-Movies] 8 Nen Goshi no Hanayome
- Movie: The 8-Year Engagement (English title) / Bride for 8 Years (literal title)
- Romaji: 8 Nen Goshi no Hanayome
- Japanese: 8年越しの花嫁
- Director: Takahisa Zeze
- Writer: Hisashi Nakahara (autobiographical novel), Mai Nakahara (autobiographical novel), Yoshikazu Okada
- Producer: Daisuke Fukushima, Shinya Watanabe
- Cinematographer: Koichi Saito
- Release Date: December 16, 2017
- Runtime: 119 min.
- Genre: Based on True Story / Memory Loss
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Hisashi (Takeru Satoh) and Mai (Tao Tsuchiya) are set to have their wedding ceremony in 3 months, but Mai falls ill and lapses into a coma. Hisashi does not give up on his fiance and prays for her recovery. Finally, Mai wakes up, but she doesn't have any memory of Hisashi.
- Based on autobiographical novel “8 Nen Goshi no Hanayome Kimi no Me ga Sametanara” by Hisashi Nakahara and Mai Nakahara (first published July 1, 2015 by SHUFUNOTOMO Co.,Ltd.).
- Filming began January 8, 2017 and finished February 14, 2017.
- First still images from movie “The 8-Year Engagement.”
|Takeru Satoh||Tao Tsuchiya||Hiroko Yakushimaru||Tetta Sugimoto||Kazuki Kitamura|
|Hisashi||Mai||Hatsumi Nakahara||Koji Nakahara||Shibata|