[J-Drama] Otouto no Otto
- Native title: 弟の夫
- Also Known as: Otōto no Otto;Otouto no Otto
- Genres: Comedy, Life, Family
- Tags: Gay, Adapted From A Manga, Twins, Father-daughter Relationship, Single Parent
- Drama: My Brother's Husband
- Country: Japan
- Episodes: 3
- Aired: Mar 4, 2018 - Mar 18, 2018
- Aired On: Sunday
- Network: NHK
- Rating: Not Yet Rated
Yaichi is a work-at-home suburban dad in contemporary Tokyo; formerly married to Natsuki, father to their young daughter, Kana. Their lives suddenly change with the arrival at their doorstep of a hulking, affable Canadian named Mike Flanagan, who declares himself the widower of Yaichi’s estranged gay twin, Ryoji.
Mike is on a quest to explore Ryoji’s past, and the family reluctantly but dutifully takes him in. What follows is an unprecedented andheartbreaking look at the state of a largely still-closeted Japanese gay culture: how it’s been affected by the West, and how the next generation can change the preconceptions about it and prejudices against it.