[J-Drama] Million Yen Women
- Drama: Million Yen Women
- Romaji: 100 man en no Onna tachi
- Japanese: 100万円の女たち
- Director: Michihito Fujii
- Writer: Shunju Aono (manga), Yoshitatsu Yamada, Yoshimiko Murooka, Yuuya Nakazono
- Network: Netflix, TV Tokyo
- Episodes: 12
- Release Date: April 7, 2017 (Netflix) / April 13 - June 29, 2017 (TV Tokyo)
- Runtime: Thursdays 25:00-25:30 (TV Tokyo)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Shin Michima (Yojiro Noda) is an unpopular novelist. He has lived with 5 mysterious women in the same house for half a year. Minami Shirakawa (Rila Fukushima) loves coffee. Hitomi Tsukamoto (Rena Matsui) loves black tea, yoga and reading good books. Yuki Kobayashi (Miwako Wagatsuma) is a polite woman and loves roasted green tea. Midori Suzumura (Rena Takeda) is a high school student and loves acerola juice. Nanaka Seki (Yuko Araki) loves drinking milk.
These 5 women pay Shin a million yen every month for rent and living expenses. They have roles in the house and questions about the women are banned.
- Based on manga series "100 man yen no Onna tachi" by Shunju Aono (first published 2015 in Japanese seinen manga magazine Big Comic Spirits).
|Yojiro Noda||Rila Fukushima||Rena Matsui||Miwako Wagatsuma||Rena Takeda|
|Shin Michima||Minami Shirakawa||Hitomi Tsukamoto||Yuki Kobayashi||Midori Suzumura|
|Yuko Araki||Lily Franky||Takashi Yamanaka||Tomoya Nakamura||Tetsuhiro Ikeda|
|Nanaka Seki||Tatsuyuki||Seiji Sakurai||Yuzu||Ryuichi Moriguchi|
Additional Cast Members: