- Movie: Birds Without Names (English title) / The Birds She Never Knew (early English working title)
- Romaji: Kanojo ga Sono Mei wo Shiranai Toritachi
- Japanese: 彼女がその名を知らない鳥たち
- Director: Kazuya Shiraishi
- Writer: Mahokaru Numata (novel), Taeko Asano
- Producer: Kazumi Fukase, Akihisa Yamamoto, Noriko Nishiguchi
- Cinematographer: Takahiro Hashibara
- Release Date: October 28, 2017
- Runtime: 123 min.
- Genre: Drama
- Distributor: Klock Worx
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Towako (Yu Aoi) still can't forget Kurosaki, even though they broke up 8 years ago. She now lives with a man named Jinji (Sadao Abe). Jinji is 15 years older than her. Towako hates Jinji who is poor and vulgar, but she lives with him because of his wage. One day, she meets Mizushima who has wife and kid. He reminds her of Kurosaki. Soon, she is in an affair with Mizushima. A detective visits Towako and tells her that Kurosaki is missing.
- Based on the novel "Kanojo ga Sono Mei wo Shiranai Toritachi" by Mahokaru Numata (published October, 2006 by Gentosha).
- Filming began October 8, 2016 and took about a month to finish. Filming took place in the Kansai region, mainly in Osaka.